Easy Small Apartment Laundry Solutions In Indianapolis
You’re overjoyed your new apartment has its own laundry hookups. No more having to wait on neighbors to be done with the machines in the community laundry room or carrying sacks of clothing down to a commercial laundry facility. But you’ve noticed one small problem. Your small laundry closet doesn’t have much space for other supplies. Wondering how to optimize your small space? Explore these simple small apartment laundry solutions in Indianapolis.
Recommendations For Getting The Most Out Of Your Small Apartment Laundry Closet in Indianapolis
When determining your list of must-have amenities, a laundry area was right at the top. But now that it’s a reality, you’re apprehensive about where to put everything. Despite the fact the area may be cramped, you can make it work with the following recommendations:
- Vertical shelving: In cramped quarters, sometimes you need to go up. A sturdy vertical shelving unit is typically a great option for a laundry closet or smaller laundry room. Even though they may only be five, maybe six inches in width, you’ll enjoy a nice amount of room for your stain removers and detergents. You might even get a bit of extra shelving area for general cleaning products.
- Rolling storage carts: You know that limited amount of area you have close to your washer or dryer (or perhaps in the middle of them)? You can purchase mobile laundry storage carts designed precisely for those spots. Made approximately five to six inches wide, these space-saving small apartment laundry closet solutions in Indianapolis are able to slide in just about any location. And they’re ideal for stowing your stain removing sprays, detergent, dryer sheets, and other items.
- Door-hung ironing board with iron holder: You know the ironing board that’s leaning against the wall of your living room? There’s a better location for it. A door-mounted holder is the right, space-saving answer. It’s reasonably priced, a breeze to install, and most are sold with a small basket for your iron and starch spray. Fetching your ironing board and preparing for an exciting night out in your new community couldn’t be easier.
- Curtains: Does your compact laundry spot lack a door? Some affordable curtains will be able to enclose the area when it’s not being used. Thanks to a virtually endless number of patterns and colors, you will locate curtains that match your decor. Employ a pressure-mounted extendable rod to suspend them. And whenever you’re doing laundry and need a place to hang clothes, you can probably imagine what you can use?
- Baskets: Metal shelving is a customary part of laundry nooks. While handy, it also has a propensity to make your supplies spill when they’re not situated perfectly. Instead of having a disorganized heap of fallen bottles of stain remover and detergent, consider baskets. They’ll assist you in keeping things neat, and they look nice!
Discover An Apartment With A Laundry Room In Indianapolis
Now that you have a better idea of how to make the most of your laundry room, it’s time to find an apartment that has one! City's End - Fountain Square Apartments has roomy apartments with the built-in laundry connections you want. You’ll also find a selection of other excellent amenities in this sought-after community. Contact 463-231-3192 to speak with a friendly leasing specialist or just schedule a tour to start exploring.